This week’s Throwback Thursday features FSU student, Robert Schmidt receiving a flu shot from nurse Mabel Youngblood, back in 1959.
Did you know FSU students can get a flu shot for FREE (with their ID)?
Check out the flu shot schedule for times and locations:
- Today! (12:30p.m.-2:30p.m.) in the Plaza in front of the Health & Wellness Center.
- Friday, October 18th (11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.) in the Plaza in front of the Health & Wellness Center.
- Monday, October 21st (12:30p.m.-2:30p.m.) in the Plaza in front of the Health & Wellness Center.
- Thursday, October 24th (12:30p.m.-2:30p.m.) at the College of Law.
- Friday, October 25th (11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.) in the Plaza in front of the Health & Wellness Center.
Note: If you cannot make a scheduled flu shot clinic, call (850) 644-4567 to make an appointment.
"Fear the spear"
Taken before last year’s Clemson game. Doak Campbell Stadium
I’m in love with college
Overcast = gorgeous.
Despite the weather, FSU is beautiful! This photo is of the School of Dance taken from the Traditions Garage.
Mutu loves his Seminoles! #scalpem #fsu #floridastate #seminoles
I can’t even…
My excitement is beyond words
I love my school!!
One of our Campus’s most prominent features!
Fun fact: The smoke stack was used for coal burning, but now is used to provide air-conditioning for many parts of campus!